Operations Manager, Charter Oak Capital Management
With locations in Maine and New Hampshire
The Operations Manager directs overall firm operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of internal processes which drive excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will assess, edit, document and continuously seek to enhance operational procedures. The Operations Manager will manage all processes training and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the firm’s Entrepreneurial Operation System (EOS).Charter Oak embraces four core values: seeking excellence, a can-do attitude, service above self and being a team player. These values guide our collective thoughts, feelings, and actions both internally and with our clients. Charter Oak seeks candidates who exhibit these values as they are the root beliefs we operate from and the foundation we build our business on.
- Act as a leader, espousing the firm’s core values; seeking excellence, a can-do attitude, service above self and being a team player
- Strive to execute on the firm’s strategic goals
- Oversee, manage, and present operations scorecard metrics
- Identify, improve, and record new processes and workflows
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes, providing supervision, training, and team direction
- Analyze the efficiency and costs of existing business processes, striving for high quality client experiences and deliverables
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and improvement strategies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management, process control management, or similar
- 5+ years' experience in an operational role (or similar) and/or in a related supervisory capacity
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) onboarding and account management processes a plus
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and continuously improve existing processes and systems
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Leadership skills: good at motivating people, building consensus, and winning the confidence of others, delegating, and developing and utilizing the strengths of your team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Report and procedure writing skills
- Ability to effectively apply technological solutions, as well as communicate technical information in a manner that is clear and easily understood
- Proficient in a variety of technologies including Office 365. Familiarity with reporting software, rebalancing software, and CRM is preferred. Integration experience between platforms a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be consistent with industry salary surveys within our competitive marketplace. Charter Oak provides a 401(k) match, paid time off, health insurance and disability plans.
Applicants should apply by email to email@example.com with their cover letter, curriculum vitae and compensation requests. Interviews and further industry testing will be part of our competitive hiring process.